Thursday, July 28, 2011

WHAT A GIRL WANTS TO HEAR

Girl: Thanks for the fun day..
Boy: No problem..


Girl: Can I ask u few questions?
Boy: Sure..


Girl: And..be honest..have i ever crossed your mind?
Boy: No..


Girl: Do u like me?
Boy: No..


Girl: Do u want me?
Boy: No..


Girl: Would u cry if I left?
Boy: No..


Girl: Would u live for me?
Boy: No..


Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No..


Girl: Choose me or your life..
Boy: My life..


The girl run away in shock depression..
The boy ran after her and told her..


The reason u never crossed my mind because..
U r always in my mind..


The reason why I don't like u was..
I love u..


The reason I don't want u is because..
I need you..


The reason why I wouldn't cry if u left is because..
I'll die if u left..


The reason why I wouldn't live for u is because..
I would die for u..


The reason I'm not willing to do anything for u is because..
I'll do everything for u..


The reason I choose my life is because..
You are my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment